Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The site is up!

After hours of Scranton-to-Nashville phone calls and I'm sure several cases of Red Bull, Chris and Jay got the Web site up and running late Monday night! Thanks so much guys for your hard work - it turned out great.
As for me, I woke up at 11 with bright lights and a head ache reminding me of the crazy night I had at Dave and Busters last night. I totally won some shot and pint glasses. I grabbed a shower, took some aspirin and headed to Vince, my booking agent's, house. We spent the rest of the day cleaning up all my social networking sites and talked about my upcoming tour and album release on March 2, 2010.
After hours of staring at a computer screen we ended the night with a feeling of accomplishment over everything that finally got finished today. We made a beer run, had a great meal and kicked back with some Red Stripe and Guinness.

Cheers!
-Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment